12.17.2015

lightening in a bottle.













{Christina Hoang}

One of my favorite souls on this earth. My best friend. My sister. 

Not only is she seriously the cutest person you'll have the honor of knowing, but she has an effortless, minimalistic style that is inspiring & dreamy as ever. This girl can put a garbage bag over her body & still look fierce. I love the way she rocked neutral black & white with a textured cardigan. Big fan, big fan.
.............................................................

Thank you for loving me so well. Thank you for being a light in my life. Thank you for encouraging me to follow my passions & bloom. Thank you for loving unconditionally & gently like Jesus.

I cherish you & love you forever, my kookie. 

xo
juddy 

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." // Marcel Proust


No comments:

Post a Comment