12.06.2015

#jash




















My heart overflows with joy. 

What an absolute honor to take engagement pictures for these two lovebirds! 

Let's throw it back for a quick second: F O U R years ago I met this gorgeous gal. It was her first year at Liberty, my second, & we wound up living on the same hall. Thank you, Lord. Our first ever conversation was in the bathroom our first night as quadmates...

Me: "WOW, I LIKE YOUR TATTOOS. HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE?!" 

Deep stuff. & the rest is history, my friends. 

Through difficult seasons of life to rejoicing in God's faithfulness, I am so tremendously blessed by you. I cannot believe that you are ENGAGED. I'm so grateful I get to walk through life with such an encouraging & loving soul. You light up this world, Ash.

Josh, you're everything we fervently prayed for & more. 

Thank you, God, for this sweet friendship that I'll cherish for all of my days. 

xo

justine (your juddy)



No comments:

Post a Comment