8.18.2015

love you a brunch.


  
Fresh-roasted coffee, high quality food, boutique wines and craft cocktails make Cafe Caturra a favorite hangout on
The Corner. 
  
If we're being honest, I am nowhere near a coffee connoisseur...I don't even drink it daily...BUT this coffee was SO smooth & delish!
No cream...No sugar...WHAT?! That's when you know it's good.
  
Mocha art on point. Teach me your ways.




Thomas enjoyed shrimp & grits. Of course, my fork snuck into the frame for a little nibble. I was definitely not disappointed. The flavors blended together seamlessly in this southern comfort classic.
I decided on the huevos racheros...the salsa had a little kick to it, but the guacamole cooled down the spice.
OH MY YUM.
Families that share food together, stay together.
Hey-o, Poppio.
How could we not try something that's listed as a "warm cookie?" 
Topped with vanilla ice cream, it was the perfect fix for my eager sweet tooth.
Mini creme brulee. 

  
It was horrible...obviously.
The ambiance of this place is so delightful. It's warm & intimate seating area is perfect for brunch with your family, drinks with friends, or even a sweet date night.
Stairway to heaven (the upstairs bar).





Happy Tuesday, friends! 

Cafe Caturra, you get an "A" in my (very extensive) book. Not only was the food fresh & flavorful, but the ambiance completely won me over. I'm always a sucker for quaint settings & string lights. Oh also, our waitress was the SWEETEST person. Super friendly and welcoming staff.

If you live in or ever find yourself passing through Charlottesville, definitely give it a try (let me know, and I'll join you)!

xo 
justine 

No comments:

Post a Comment