10.27.2015

home.








"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years." Audrey Hepburn 

Where to begin? 

My mother.

Beautiful. Devoted. Graceful. Protective. Wise. Strong. 

I want to celebrate this woman. Everything she has done for me. The Spirit led encouragement she pours over me daily not only reveals her unconditional love, but her relentless pursuit of faith in the Lord. I praise God for her wisdom & this sweet season of life we get to spend together. 

But just so we all know, she's 1000x more stylist than I am...So, naturally, I had to document. 

I love you forever. 

xo
your teenie

Top: H&M
Vest: Tj Maxx
Boots: Boot-vile
Necklace: Anthropologie 

No comments:

Post a Comment